- Represented lender in a $21,300,000.00 construction loan to finance the construction of a 153-room AC Hotel by Marriott located at 3400 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, Florida.
- Represented a New York based private equity fund in its purchase of 515 single-family rental homes located in Miami-Dade and Broward County, Florida.
- Represented lender in an $80,500,000.00 loan for the construction of a commercial retail center known as “The Pavilion at Durbin Park” located in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Represented a New York based private equity fund in its purchase of 1,590 single family properties located in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas and Houston for $230,000,000.00.
- Represented a New York based private equity fund in the purchase of real property with Summer Bay Resort and Grand Seas Resort and timeshare intervals from Summer Bay Resort, Grand Seas Resort, Islander Beach Club Resort, New Smyrna Waves Resort and Hollywood Beach Tower.
- Represented lender in a $21,000,000.00 loan for the construction of a freestanding Mattress Firm Distribution Center located in Richmond, California.
- Represented lender in a $14,000,000.00 land development and construction loan to finance the development of 268 residential units known as Arbor Parc located in Riviera Beach, Florida.
- Represented lender in a $25,000,000.00 loan to finance the acquisition of the “Festival Flea Market Mall” located in Pompano Beach, Florida.
- Represented lender in a $16,500,000.00 loan to finance the acquisition of Martha’s Vineyard Marina located on Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts.
- Represented lender in a $15,000,000.00 loan to finance the completion of the Zemi Beach House Resort & Spa located in Anguilla, British West Indies.
- Represented lender in a $26,000,000.00 construction loan to finance the construction of a 19-unit luxury residential condominium known as “300 Collins” located in Miami Beach, Florida.
- Represented owners of Bahia Mar Resort and Yachting Center in the $135,000,000.00 refinancing of the resort.
- Represented Sophia Enterprises, LLC and TRD of Fort Lauderdale, LLC in negotiating and closing the sale of 435 S. Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard for $18.7 million and the acquisition of a 18,535 square foot beachfront retail building and adjacent parking lot at 201-213 S. Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard for $32 million.
- Represented Black Marble E 2013, LLC, in the $180,000,000.00 refinancing of The Miami Beach EDITION hotel in Miami Beach, Florida. The EDITION is an elegant design hotel located at 2901 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, Florida and has 294 individually designed guest rooms and suites, including 28 private bungalows.
- Was lead counsel to buyer in its acquisition of a 4,200-unit rental home portfolio for the sale price of $402 million. The portfolio included homes in Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Kansas and Tennessee.
- Assisted a large developer in negotiating and closing the acquisition of a 2.88 acre parcel located in St. Petersburg, Florida and closing a $85,650,000 construction loan.
- Represented the seller of two self-storage facilities in negotiating and closing the sale of those facilities for $55,000,000.
- Represented a subsidiary of Qatar’s largest development company in the purchase of The St. Regis Bal Harbor Resort for $213 million in Miami-Dade County.
- Represented a national banking association, as agent, in a $375,000,000 syndicated revolving credit facility to a home builder to finance the development and construction of residential homes throughout Florida.
- Represented a domestic banking institution, as agent, in connection with a $160,000,000 syndicated construction loan to construct the 47-story Mansions at Acqualina Condominium in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida.
- Represented a domestic banking institution, as agent, in connection with a $125,000,000 syndicated credit facility to a diversified health care concern secured by accounts receivable as well as various parcels of real property.
- Assisted a large developer in a 529 unit, 3-phased condominium development, together with adjacent marina, located on the St. John’s River in Jacksonville, Florida, including the negotiation of construction and mezzanine financing, joint venture and partnership agreements and other project documents.
- Represented a Fortune 200 company in the leasing and relocation of its corporate headquarters in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Represented a developer in the development and $63,000,000 financing of a 250 unit multifamily project in Plantation, Florida.
- Represented a large privately held company to acquire 79 acres of real property in Hialeah, Florida; performed all relevant due diligence in connection therewith; and placed, negotiated and structured both construction and permanent loan facilities to finance the construction of a 1 million square foot warehouse/distribution facility on such property. In connection with the project, the firm’s managing partner obtained a multi-faceted governmental incentive package in an amount exceeding $15,000,000. Also represented the seller on this property in a sale in excess of $90 million.
- Represented the buyer in negotiating a $300 million purchase contract for the acquisition of a 2,200 unit, six property Class A multi-family residential portfolio and supervised related due diligence.
- Represented a diversified real estate holding company restructure its ownership in over 60 properties in the States of Ohio and Florida and negotiated lease assignments/amendments on many of these properties.
- Has successfully represented clients in property tax assessment appeals, including a reduction in excess of $34 million in connection with a Palm Beach County multifamily property and an approximately $10 million reduction of a Broward County headquarters.
- Negotiated lease agreements for entertainment facilities throughout the United States in major national markets.
- Represented the developer of several Walgreens drugstores in all phases of acquisition, development and financing.
- Represented a national retail store chain in negotiating over 60 retail leases throughout the United States.
- Represented the seller of 2-acres of land in Broward County for an amount in excess of $28,000,000 per acre, the highest per acre price in South Florida history.
- Represented large real estate developer in connection with its acquisition and due diligence of the Miami Free Trade Zone.
- Represented the owner/developer of various multi-family projects throughout the state of Florida in contract negotiations, acquisition closings, financing and the negotiation of management agreements.
- Represented the owner/developer of several self-storage facilities in South Florida operating as “The Store Room”, in acquisition, refinancing and leasing matters as well as construction litigation involving those locations.
- Represented a Fort Lauderdale based retail company in securing governmental incentives for the relocation of its corporate headquarters into Fort Lauderdale’s enterprise zone, the first such relocation into this zone by a corporate headquarters.
- Represented various individuals in the construction, development, acquisition and disposition of luxury homes throughout the State of Florida.
Real Estate Transactions
515 East Las Olas Blvd. Suite 850
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Phone : 954.766.9930 Fax : 954.766.9937
Site Map | Terms & Conditions | Contact Us
© 2010-2018 Angelo & Banta. P.A.
Managed by Modevo IT Solutions Alaska